From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:22:46 -0700
Yes, I did, but maybe I'm doing something wrong before I ever get to the ok button.  Buddy says you need to press the menu key twice.  Does this mean
you need to press the ok button twice?  Do I need to press the menu key before I rotate the knob after turning the radio on while pressing the function key?

I tried looking this up in the manual, but found the description of doing a reset seems to vary from what I've seen described here on the list.

Maybe I'm just having one of thosee senior moments.

Thanks,

Don W6SMB

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:

45:37 -0400, Lynn Roberts wrote:

Don,
Have you tried moving the menu key to the right?
This is normally an ok answer.
Good luck,
Lynn