From:
Handiham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:01:39 -0500
Handihams offers the Worldradio & QST digests consisting of about an hour of
streaming MP3 audio for each magazine of selected articles read by Bob
Zeida, N1BLF.  They are generally posted to the Handiham members only
section of the website at about the same time most subscribers are receiving
their print issues in the mail, so they are very current. We feel this is a
step forward to put our blind members on an equal footing with everyone
else. Bob reads for the Massachusetts Blind Reading Network, so he knows how
to pace himself and do a good job with the reading. I have to put them in
the members only section to protect the copyrights.  I wish we could offer
more articles, but resources are limited and the hour per magazine is a good
compromise.

Regards,

Patrick Tice