Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:21:20 -0400
Louis,

Frankly, I think you are getting overly anxious.  First, I don't think the
vulnerabilities you're concerned about are unique to Microsoft Internet
Explorer.  The truth is, because these browsers have over 90% market
penetration, that's where the hackers and virus devients are targeting their
efforts.  If more people migrate to Linux, or Netscape or Mozilla browsers,
there'll be more viruses that target those browsers.

If you run a *good* as in not a free anti-virus program, and you run a good
firewall and check your security through a reputable scanning site such as
grc.com, you have no reason to worry.

Steve
K8SP