From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:21:54 -0400
Oh,  now you're talking 1 of my favorite radios of all time,  what do you
need to know?  there is no direct frequency entry on that radio, you have to
tune up and down,  oh ya,  to put a frequency in memory,  turn off the
repeater offsets, put it in memory, recall that memory and then put in the
offset,  that got me a lot at first,  what do you need?  I can help you with
that radio.