From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:26:37 -0500
Hi, Ron!  Well, you're definitely correct in this, the access is flaky,
grin!  I followed your instructions, but when I hit down arrow, Jaws keeps
saying selected, when I tried to use insert F7 to get a links list, things
got very sluggish.  I'm wondering whether we need to refine the Jaws scripts
to solve this problem.  This new interface isn't comfortable to use in its
present state with any reliability.  I'm also using Jaws version 7.  It
almost acts like proper focus is lost somewhere especially once you click
the left mouse button.  Sure appreciate the instructions, it's somewhat
flaky on my system here.  Have a great weekend!  bZ!