From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:30:29 -0800
Hi
    It sounds good!
    Could you tell me please about the bands it covers, power levels, price
and so on.
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com