From:
Noel Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:24:09 -0600
Hey Guys,

I have been known to do scripting for Jaws in certain cases.  I have lookat
at n3fjp's contact logger and it's really cool but could use some scripting.
Has scripting been done on it before, and if not, would you guys like it if
I started work on it.  I think it should be pretty straightforward to get
working, with the only problems being getting focus to the listboxes for
viewing your log.

What do you guys think?

73
Noel Romey
K5ner

P.S. Any features you want me to script in that I can't see at the moment
due to the fact that I've just started using the software?