From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:28:42 -0500
I work with the jumpers with no problems now that I made up a chart for the
nomic, problem is with that company, they tend to forget to include stuff in
the box they should and some times getting them to send replacements is
longer than it needs to be but for the most part I have good luck with the
company.