From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:38:02 -0400
When you bring up echolink it should take you right in to the index where
the calls are listed. When you log in to the system it takes about 10
seconds before it connects. If it seems to take longer or if there's no
response from echolink, use your jaws curser and try to scroll around until
you find the call signs then hit your pc curser to be back in the main
window. If that doesn't work then you'll need to scroll around your tools to
find out why or perhaps something is blocking echolink from connecting.