From:
"Donald L. Roberts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:25:52 -0700
John, Although I tend to avoid "thank you" messages because of concerns about list clutter, I feel compelled to express my
appreciation to you and a couple of others who responded on this topic.  I especially appreciate the suggestion about battery
university dot com as there is far more there on this topic than I can ever absorb.

Don Roberts