From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:29:15 -0400
Hi;
I am using an icom ic2kl which i don't believe is in current production.  I
love it for ssb.  My only minor complaint might be fan noise.  Remember, you
have to have a tuner that will handle the   power and a solid state amp is
much more fun with an automatic tuner.  Although Dave isn't a member of this
list he also owns a ic2kl and is selling lots of his radio equipment because
he's moving.  You could contact him at
73
Rich