From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:03:26 -0700
Hi All,

I ran a quick test with my 480 this morning.  This was on 20 meters.  I put
the rig in CW first and keyed it.  My P-2000CW meter showed 100 watts to the
antenna.  I then changed to SSB and gave a long whistle.  Again, the watt
meter showed 100 watts to the antenna.  I'm not sure what people are trying
to do but mine certainly doesn't seem to have any problem.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS