From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:22:36 -0400
Hi all, well, I'm on vacation, just letting everyone know, Monday was rainy,
I did have my 706 on the air for a little while but due to a wiring flaw in
the cottage here I can't set it up as I'd originally planned, there are a
few other options but if it keeps being nice like today and yesterday, I'll
most likely not use them though I do have it setup to monitor 2 meters
still. I still have the HT's and am on the air with them at night on the
w1gpo repeater, echolink  node 20024 I think, if anyone wants to get me
there they can, as much as I am against echolink I will still reply and I
have a reasonable signal in to that machine.