From:
"Donald L. Roberts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:03 -0700
Tom, You probably have received many responses by now; however, I wanted to encourage you to look at the Victor Reader classic Plus
player.  Victor is now a part of Humanware, so perhaps they have changed its name.

This machine is relatively small and plays mp3, wma, wav and daisy books.    It has absolutely wonderful bookmarking capabilities
for your books, has a not so fast forward and rewind, and also can resume playback where you left off.  It remembers its last
position for each disk played.  My only gripe is that the rechargeable batteries are not user replaceable.

Don Roberts