From:
Carl Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:22:24 -0700
Hi,

I gave my ICF-2010 to my brother about 15 years ago because It was not
working and I got what I thought was a better radio.  The Satellite
700.  Last fall he took it on a sailboat race to Cabo San Lucus and it
stopped working half way through the race.  The other day he gave it back
to me.  Does anyone know where I might get it worked on?  Does Sony still
repair them?

Carl - W6RGH