From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:50:57 -0400
Hi Fred;
I'm very interested in a trade.  Nothing wrong with the current meter but I
thought I'd try a voice readout.  I gather you have the wall cube with the
meter which is a nice extra.  I'm going to have someone check the model
number of my unit to be certain we are on the same page.  It looks like it
might be two or three weeks before my current project is finished.  I'm a
bit at the mercy at the guys who have kindly volunteered to help.  The
antenna was put together last week and the real fun part should happen
within the next two weeks.  There are always delays so lets say three weeks
to be on the safe side.  You might send me your address so I can contact you
off list.
You can reach me at
phone 716 873-4132
or