From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:02:46 -0400
I like the one I have, I've had it for a couple months, my opinion may
change after my vacation but the LDG tuners have great reviews on eham if
you look so I'm sure I'll be all set, my 706, samlex power supply, ldg
tuner, yoyo antenna and a role up j pole and my HT/s will be going to keep
me entertained and I'm sure that will be fun to get on the air with, rainy
days and nights are when I'll likely be on the air but we'll see, I would
love to try the yoyo antenna and put it to the test from about 12 feet off
the ground where I'll have it, less than 3 weeks, I'll let everyone know
when I'm going and an idea when I might be on if anyone wants to listen for
me.