From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:26:42 -0400
I'm thinking about buying the Z100 for my 706 and moving the pro 100 to my
TS-2000 when I get it, those LDG auto tuners are really good tuners with the
interfaces to the radios and all, it really goes well with the 706 so I
think the Z100 will too. Best part is, for what I got I paid about half what
the matching 706 tuner costs and everyone tells me I got a much better tuner
too.