From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:24:37 -0700
Why do you need one?  The one provided should go through ordinary building
materials without any problem at all.  Call XM and tell them your problem.
I'll bet that they will be glad to hear from you and do everything they can
to get the signal for you.  They don't want anyone saying that their service
isn't universal.