Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:55:27 -0500
hi,

of course I wont do this. I am sure everyone is happy that I got my license.
I am not stupid enough to lose this license. So, here I tell you all that I
wont create a station. 125 ft is enough to cover the house anyways. At least
when the fcc comes I can show them that it was something i brought in the
store and was not my equipment.

But then I still dont understand the following:

Many people have headphones that are wireless. How come the fcc does not
come to them?

So, i wont use my transmitter for things like this ; I'll just use my
headphones. And I am not saying this to get you all off my neck ; this is
what I'll do in real life.

best 73:

Tomi