Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:32:04 -0500
hi,

Tonight, I went out to the store with my mother. Luckyly I did have 60
dollars. So I was looking through the headphones and found one that,
transmits on lets see...

Ok, 911.5 mhz. It is still 125 ft ; my mother told me until  I get more
money I need to use this one.

Maybe I'll just use my radio to pick up the signal  my headphones make.
Still its 913 mhz, so I wont get in trouble for it. My fathers headphone --
we put away since my mom said maybe in hungary I'll use it. But you are all
my friends and I do not want to go over to the bad side, do I?

best 73:
Tomi

p.s: its an rca whp 125 ; bit outdated but...

 wont