Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:50:48 -0500
Toni, this kind of broadcasting definitely sounds like something your license
probably doesn't allow.  Even if it does up on one of the experimental bands
you'll find that you still have to have a station id every ten minutes.  Ham
bands are not to be used for any commercial purposes.

I suppose I'm assuming that you got your tech license since you didn't say
anything about the code.  If that is indeed the case you can't broadcast
anywhere on the hf bands so something like a 707 would certainly be more
reasonable costwise and will keep you from having to set up multiple antennas
initially.

Tom
Tom Brennan KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html