Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:34:03 -0500
hi,

Well thank you very much.

I thought of a radio like a kenwood ts 2000, or a radio that supports hf
/vhf /uhf. EHF and SHF are nothing ; I dont even think they are useful since
they go for very short distance. Although I dont know what modell I'm
getting ; but I'll request a model with hf/ vhf /uhf tranceiver and I'll
deffinitly need to hook it up to my computer for my low-power fm station. I
dont know how this will work. I am going to broadcast hungarian radio
broadcast ; it will only go arround the property, which is arround 1 or 2
miles.

73:
Tomi