From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:21:48 -0400
    Thanks, Bob.

This may be something to think about.

I do have a ground already for HF, in the form of a ground rod that I can
easily push into the ground right near the trailer.  I will be able to run
the TMV7A with a 12-amp Pyramid power supply that I can plug right into an
AC outlet.

I was thinking of the Diamond 770 antenna, since this is the antenna I
already have for our car, and since it doesn't require a ground.  But, the
problem is mounting it.

Will see what others have to say.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ