From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:49:53 -0700
Thanks, Yes, I understand it can be that easy.  First a salesman and then a
friend programmed 23 repeaters into my thf6 and I use it occasionally but I
never seace to be amazed by how few people there really are on the 3 bands.
I think about getting HF gear but when I think about how little I use the ht
I wonder if I would really use the equipment if I had it.  Perhaps I'm just
basically too old, stupid, and lazy to fight the good fight any more.  CB
was fun in the 1960's back in Georgia but here in California I just haven't
gotten the kick out of it that I thought I would.  Getting the license is
easy. Just take the test on line over and over again and pretty soon you
know the answers even though you don't understand why.  Enough griping;
thanks again for the reply.
Bob