From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:15:50 -0400
Hi Scott and the group.  For more information on your area, as well as
other areas of the country and California go to
http://www.radioreference.com  The information there is free, but they
want you to register with them.  I've seen information in your area, and
it sounds like everything is monitorable.  San Fransisco is APCO-25
digital, and the county I believe is analogue, and you have Oakland of
course which is another kind of trunking system that is known as EDACS and
it is analogue with some encryption for people like detectives, but I
think that I read some place that they were going to be transitioning to
APCO-25.