Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:32:30 -0600
   >ell I've been just listening to the online corse again and they
   >said that there are frequencies where we, as amateurs have
   >secondary access. Is there any other way to tell these frequencies
   >without asking a local club?

IN frequency tables etc. you will know when we have secondary access,
but for the most part with a no code tech license you won't have to
worry about it, especially working fm and repeaters.
tHe 60 meter band where you won't be permitted to operate with a tech
license is shared with government users.  sOme microwave bands I
recall are shared as wlel, however for 2 meters and 70 centimeters
chances are good you don't need to worry about it.  There are some
power and operating restrictions on 70 centimetesr if you live in
parts of the southwest thanks to military applications, radar iirc.
Members of local clubs may or may not have good info, always refer to
part 97 and let it be your operating guide.

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions
--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania

If microsoft made automobiles:
The seats would force everyone to have the same size ass.