Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:56:54 -0400
Hi,

Well my mom keeps telling me: " I hope they wont send us to jail for this".
I am a bit  scared about this also. Once I have called 911 by an excedent
and she got 2000 dollar fine. I did not mean to call 911 though, so dont
think I am a lunatic. Our phone has  programmed buttons, and I pressed one
of them. 911 came out, and I was so stupid and scared that I hung up.

 I read about that guy who was sentenced to jail on may 5th. What If I jam
the government frequencies by an excedent? I mean, the government isnt
talking all the time, and I dont know what frequency I am on. Would I get
any warnings? Or would I be charged with 50000 dollars like that man was?

So, I dont know what the future is going to bring.

Though I want to get my license, nothing can stop me now. Once started, I
need to finish.

Step by step

Regards: Tomi