From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 18:03:13 -0700
Pins 3 and 5 are reversed in the 480 from their other modular radios.  If
you buy the little MJ-88 adapter to go from 8 pin to modular you need to
reverse the pins on it.  I had a friend just cut the old RJ-45 connector off
after looking at the pin outs and then crimp a new one on there with those
two pins reversed.  You could probably reverse them on the connector as well
but you would have to do this for each type of mic.  I wanted to be able to
use anything.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX