From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 08:25:01 -0400
Tom,

They can't make you send the meter back; they can only recommend that you
do.  I wouldn't even bother to tell them anything; they have no need to
know.  I suppose if you really want to be a diplomat, you could tell them
that you have a friend who does all your high voltage work for you, and you
just like to be able to monitor what he's reading.  I'm not even sure I'd
dignify their position with an answer.

Steve