From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 18:11:16 -0500
I thought those of you who are attending the ACB convention who are not on
the ACBRA list would want to see this.
Harvey
Original Message ----- From: "John Glass" <[log in to unmask]> To:
<[log in to unmask]> Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:26 PM Subject: [acbra] Our
Convention Program

Hi to everyone on the list,

Our speaker at the ACBRA meeting in Las Vegas will be Kent, W7AOR.

Kent is the host for the annual IRLP system owners meeting, and he will be
telling us all about internet linking for amateur radio. We will also have a
live demonstration of Echolink and IRLP, with plenty of time for questions
and comments.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the meeting, this one will really be
great!

73, John