Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 16:23:26 -0600
What am I missing here?

I understand this is a Pennsylvania proposal.  Noaa is a federal
agency.

iF this is a federal proposal I don't think they're gonna pull it off,
and I haven't heard of it through some rather reliable sources
including people I see who work with NWS, namely our radio club prez
who's one of their main guys here in southern Louisiana.

IF there's some real credence to this I think I'd do as well to write
my congressman and senator and skip the potential spam trap.  Better
run your sypware detector and other good stuff folks, this one sounds
like it's a way to draw people to a site to harvest addresses etc.

Another case of writing on the public restroom wall methinks.

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions
--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania

THat's OK, I wasn't using all of my civil liberties anyway.