From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 11:28:08 -0400
This is a great thread.  Digital modes comes up from time to time on this
list, but I've never heard of anyone successfully using them with the
available software.  I plan to look into this myself in a couple months but
would appreciate any feedback both plus an dminus on existing software such
as digipan,  digitalk or any others.

In addition to the software you need the appropriate computer cables for
your rig.

73
Chris w1gm