Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:23:41 -0600
THere is a good manual on national traffic system and handling traffic
on the arrl site.  Look for the nts manual written by w3yvq there.  I
have a beta version or working draft which central are chair made into
ascii for me a couple of years ago.  IT's well written and does a good
job.

SInce you're in 5 land let me suggest that if you want to learn how to
pass traffic and have 40 meter capabilities be sure to check into and
assist the 5th region daytime net, 7280 khz 10:30 A.M. and 3:30 P.M.
Monday-SAturday, 1:30 and 3:30 P.M. on Sundays.
STart with this nts manual however, gives you an overview from
originating and composing written traffic to all the steps in getting
it on its way to delivery.  Many good old hands at traffic handling
collaborated on the writing of this manual.  I think I even threw in a
couple of comments which were incorporated by the author.

Btw please send in plain text to lsits such as this.

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions
--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania