From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:22:42 -0700
Hi Fred, I had a 757, back 15 years ago, when I first moved out here.
Though the radio does not have a speech option, like most Yaesu's, I was
able to get around and get farely close to the freq I wanted.  It does
have a 25 KHz marker and if I remember, you could easily transfer the
contents of any memory to the v f o, so you always had a starting point.
The only computer I had at that time, was a Commodore 64, that I used on
Packet, so I have no idea what kind of control you would have from the
PC.

73:
John:
Echo Link Node Number: