From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:05:33 -0500
Does anyone have any information on receivers that will be available to
monitor this mode?  I didn't think AM really had a future with it either
being all talk or religion and sports and sometimes Spanish.  I'm a bit
surprised too that some music stations that are on AM such as CFCO from
Chatham Ont, and CHOK from Sarnia haven't started using this, but there are
a few stations in my area that are using IBOC.