From:
"Don Risavy, Jr.; NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:20:42 -0600
I have copies of the manual if would like it.

To rest the radio turn on the radio with the power button while holding down
the mr key and it will do a full rest.  But, then you'll have to change the
menu settings if had any of them changed.

Tnx cul 73 nr4dr.