From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:16:18 -0500
Hi Bob & List;

As I said many times, any KENWOOD ht or radio for that matter with or
without speech is light years ahead of any other radio as far as
accessibility.

I use a TS-2000, with speech

TH-F6A and a TH-G71a.

The latter two are ht and they have no provisions for speech but they work
just as well as the 20000 with speech.

However, you can get memory control programs for the ht's and they do help.

They are easily accessible with JAWS.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389