From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:52:07 -0500
I have seen this topic posted  here  numerous times but haven't paid a lot
of attention since I have enough vision to work all of the rigs I have.
Meanwhile, earlier today, I received a request from a HAM friend who works
for The Division Of Rehabilitation Services for the name of the most
accessible handy talky.  The counselor needs the information for one of his
students who is blind as well as for himself as he is also blind and owner
of a rig which he finds difficult to operate.

I know the topic goes to what he's looking for including bands covered.   He
didn't say.  We could start with a basic 2 meter rig.  Suggest others with
more features if you have time.

Thanks.

Bob Martin

EchoLink Node 55127