From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:55:51 -0800
Hi Chris,

That is what I do at the moment.  Until I get one of the portable jobs I can
fold up and pack in a suitcase I have a pvc tube I have sealed totally at
one end and a screw on top on the other.  I have Ham Sticks in there for
80-10 meters and just check this through when I fly and the like.  It's not
as convenient as the more portable jobs would be but with the universal
mount a friend built for me, I can set up anywhere in minutes.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS