From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:48:32 -0500
The way these things are going in the Kenwood tm 20008 will have speech as
an option in menu 73. The size of the module just keeps getting smaller.
These things aren't complicated to install, but they sure don't come with a
cd of blind installation instructions. The vendors normally have a higher
markup on accessories than on basic radio. If any member of the blind-hams
list wants to bring his or her radio to me I'll install module for free,
since I'm not in the business.

Lynn