From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:43:20 -0500
You could try a crystal radio or maybe a passive loop antenna for MW.
Search google for these projects and you'll find more than you'll ever want
to know!  Also look for crystal radio kits with all the parts you'll need.

I have a passive loop I built for MW.  It is simply about 14 turns of #22
insolated wire wrapped around the edge of a large pizza box, the ends of the
wire are across a 350pf capacitor.  Try this link to get started, you can
buy the cap here and kits for the crystal radio.

http://midnightscience.com

Very best 73's (sorry couldn't resist) -Ken -N5SWR