Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:53:08 -0800
Hi,

Yes, these are older rigs but quite accessible by us.  Does anybody have any
kind of files on set up of these rigs or the actual manual in a format other
than what Kenwood provides on their web site?  Yes, I already checked I can
work this thing dot com and nothing there!

I know there are a ton of these radios out there and was hoping....

Brian, k5in Everett Wa