Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 06:17:01 +0000
I have the 707, and I find it a very nice radio, however, if you want to
use a desk mic with it, make sure that who ever fits the voice board also
sets up the radio so that the dim button on it works the voice instead. if
this isn't done, you will have to stick to the standard mic, which has the
voice button, or get some eyes in to set it up for you, as unfortunately
the menu options don't speak.
hope this helps.

Simon