From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 06:03:40 -0800
Hi Steve and All,

One thing that I did, and I'm sure this is nothing new to most on this list,
when I was using my IC-706 rarely was to build a handy reference of just the
menu settings with little cues as to how to tell which one you were in.  You
might make up such a list and have it near the R-75 until you have those
pesky menus memorized.  <GRIN>

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX