From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:23:33 -0500
Kris,

I've never had any problem using the TH-F6 software with Jaws, and I doubt
you'd have any problems with Window-Eyes either.  Basically, there are
three tabs:  Memory, Menu 1, and Menu 2, and you move between them with the
left and right arrow keys.  Once you've selected the tab you want, press
the Tab key to move to the drop-down list of items pertaining to that
tab.  For instance, in the Memory tab, you get a list of all the memories
starting with "00."  Use the up and down arrow to select the memory you
want, and press Enter to begin entering data for that memory.  You'll see a
series of edit boxes and check boxes, all of which should be easily read by
your screen reader.  Tab through the various items just as you would in any
other Windows program, and when you get to the OK button, press Enter to
complete the operation.  There is also a Close button so you can abandon
the edit without changing anything.  You can also use Control-X and
Control-V for cut and paste operations so you can rearrange the
memories.  There is also a memory sorting option on the menu bar, but I
don't use it because I have my memories set up in groups, and the sort puts
everything in sequence starting at memory 00, and ignores the groupings
I've set up.

I've found the software to be quite helpful, especially for setting up
menus.  I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have once you've
tried it.  Good luck.

Steve