Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:49:11 +0000
hello list,
am looking for a Kenwood TS440S please.
I am looking for a version with the auto ATU, and if possible the voice
readout board, this would be preferable, as I am totally blind.
if possible, I am looking to pay as little as possible for it, as the main
reason I want it is as a temporary set, as I can't find the button on my
TS-870 to get it to speak the frequency to me, and don't know when I will
be able to find this button, I also can't seem to find a tape manual for
the 870 either, and I am just sick and tired of having nothing that I can
use on HF.
before I got the 870 I had a 440S, so I know where all the controls are,
and still have a tape manual for it.

if anyone has one of these radios, or has any ideas on where I can get one
on the cheep, please either call me on 02084785841, or e-mail to,
thanks in advance.

Simon