From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:48:15 -0500
   Anthony:

go to

http//www.weatherradiostore.com and click on "first Alert".

There, you'll find a list of their emergency alert radios, and this is where
you'll find the WX167.

The radio lists for $79.95.  I think there may be a few extra dollars
charged for shipping.

Again, it's kind of pricy, but well worth the money in my opinion.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ