From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:25:40 -0500
I understand confusion, we're having work done on the house, had people over
last night, the driveway's a mess, the house is just thrown together inside,
stuff just thrown back up on the walls so it looked semi decent so we can
take it all back down tomorrow and they can start work Monday again, we
worked all day Christmas Eave to do that too, 6:30 in the morning until
about midnight.  It was all good though and a good time was had by all. I
guess, now, it's back to the regular life though I will honestly say, the
last 2 days, for the first time in a month, I was really happy.