From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:10:57 -0500
    Lou:

I actually saw one of those external number pads at a local "big lots" store
around here for $13.  It plugs right into a USB port.  I didn't pick it up
at the time, but might just do so the next time I get over that way.

This one was very small, and as you said, would fit almost anywhere in a
laptop carrying case.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ